Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, STATED BELOW, CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions of use and you agree to be bound by them without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you do not have our consent and should exit the Site immediately.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- This website is directed only at persons who would fall within the definition of a Professional Client or Eligible Counterparty in accordance with the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction.
- Neither we (Macrantha Capital Advisory Ltd.) nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website may contain statements that are forward looking. These forward looking statements contain forward looking terminology such as ‘believe’, ‘may’, ‘should’, ‘anticipate’, ‘will’, ‘expect’, and other similar expressions. These statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties and though they are based on in-depth analysis and assumptions made by Macrantha capital advisory, the latter cannot provide guarantee that they will prove to be correct.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Macrantha Capital Advisory’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.